Follow these ten ways to prevent Breast Cancer…
- Check out “Five Weeks to Healthier Breasts”
Knowing your breasts reduces your risks.
- Eat organic, cruciferous veggies like broccoli, kale, collard greens, cauliflower and bok choy.
Anti-oxidant and I3C-rich foods build your natural defences.
- Choose organic, healthy fats like hemp oil, flax oil, olive oil and even butter.
Refined oils and non-organic dairy contain toxins and hormones.
- Do Rachel Carson proud and make your yard chemical-free.
Exposure to pesticides and synthetic fertilizers is harmful.
- Use a quality water filter for your drinking and bathing water.
Chlorine and fluoride in tap water have possible links to cancer.
- Use glass or stainless steel food containers.
Plastic food containers contain known endocrine disrupters.
- Use natural cleaning products in your home.
Dispose of toxic cleaners at your local fire station.
- Sleep braless in peaceful darkness.
Darkness provides optimal melatonin levels and going braless gives you optimal circulation.
- Dry brush your skin in the direction of your lymphatic flow.
This improves your breasts’ lymphatic circulation.
- Sweat it out with exercise and forget the sweets.
Decreasing sugar and stress will enhance your immune system.